Body Guard Feels Up A Drunk Paris Hilton
I salute Paris Hilton's body guard for boldly going where many dirty hands have gone before. I guess you have to be a fearless tough guy to be in the body-guarding business but I think I would rather lick a subway pole than touch anything of Paris's.
Enjoy these pics of him copping a feel as he "helps" a clearly inebriated Paris get up after she busted her ass.



Previously: The Always Classy Paris Hilton


15 Comments:
Nice.I wonder if you shot those yourself Mr Manny.Coz i see all those celebs first here :)
Sexy Babe Sabrina [Hot]Lovely Blond.Stripping In Red!
Chicks Nude In Snow [Very Sexy]Two very hot girls playing besides fire in snow :)
he seems to be jus trying to keep her boobies from fallin out
you don't see colin farrell's sex tape here. you see it here: http://colin-farrell-sex-tape.bulletinboardforum.com
Very Sexy Scheila Carvalho [HOT] If you are missing Beach then this is a Must See!
Sexy Perfect Girl [HOT]
You can see the full story and much more on paris-blogged.com or another bunch of fun on dumphead.com
why is her sister laughing? doesn't seem like she cares that paris is a drunken mess...
Lets not forget that paris too has benefitted from this, her breast have now fealt the touch of working class hands. She is truly a woman of the people.
Actually, I don't think he got his thumbs back. They're gone forever, lost in the crevaces of yonder maiden. Or just melted from skin contact with her.
I think she is a man
My nads kind of hurt.
he is trying to be nice and make sure her boobies dont fall out
WOW if i were her body gard, thats not all i woulda done!!!
Damn she is fine as hell!!!!
Didn't anybody notice how long his pants are?
Not?
Didn't think so.
I could easily knock this "body guard" out.
Sexy Blond Rocker [Hot]
Sexy Girl Liza [Hot] Very Hot Girl in Woods
Post a Comment
<< Home