January 23, 2006

Reasons I Want To Be Famous: Sun Dance Parties

Being famous is probably a horrible experience, people just don't understand how hard it really is. Yeah right, that is such bullshit! If I ever became famous, I wouldn't be one of these self-righteous mofos who think their life is sooooooo hard because they have to deal with a loss of privacy and criticism from the media. I would be the guy issuing press statements to the effect of: Na Na Na Na Na, I get paid to do shit; God I love being me!

These celebs live a well funded Save Manny lifestyle filled with special perks like going to parties like this Sun Dance one in the pics below. Take a look at these pics and tell me getting hounded by the paparazzi and people talking shit about you isn't better than being a working sucker.

I just want to roll like my boy Vinny Chase did @ Sun Dance...




ALSO: The Art Of The Sundance Deal

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home