January 15, 2007

Fox News Woman Owns Anti-Gay Protester

This lady really pisses me off! Who is she to go to a stranger's funeral and disrespect innocent family members while they are trying to pay their respects? This bitch deserves a public flogging...

Big up to the reporter, who does do a nice job of owning this moron!



Previously: WTF - Good, Wholesome, Christian Fun???

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. I could kiss her for all of that.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reporter ROCKS SO HARD! She's brilliant. I can't believe she's on Fox news. I have never heard anyone take it to the freaks like this news woman. I love her!
This anti-gay protester ... hmmm... she has serious issues - to say the very least. and God hates her bad hair. I am sure of that. She will never get into heaven with that do.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOR BEST SHOPPING COUPONS VISIT http://www.crowncoupons.com

We have tons of FREE STUFF from free cell phones to free food to free movies...

We also have the best deals from the web top merchants: Amazon, Expedia, Dell, Apple and much more!!!!!!!

And don’t forget our VALENTINE'S section with tons of ideas and coupons for your boyfriend, girlfriend or for both of you!!!!!!!!

TRY US: http://www.crowncoupons.com YOU WILL LOVE IT!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reporter rules!!!!

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone had the balls to call out a fake Christian for what they are worth! That reporter should be proud of herself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home