January 24, 2006

Appliances For Working Suckers...

I just stumbled upon the new George Forman iGrill, which is a GF grill that you plug in and power off your computer, and thought to myself; why would anyone need to hook up a grill to their computer? Then it dawned on me, you poor working suckers are stuck in the office all day doing whatever it is you people do over there and are too busy to get out. If I for one wanted a grilled cheese I would just order it from the hot waitress at the cafe or dust off my GF grill (that I haven't used in 3 years) and make one in the kitchen. Since you stiffs are stuck in the office I guess you need to plug it into your computer. So as a public service to you, I've found a few other appliances you can plug into your computer and use in your cubicle.

George Foreman USB iGrill
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

USB Cup Warmer
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

USB Aromatherapy Diffuser
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

Swiss Memory USB
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

USB Slippers
image hosting by ImageVenue.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home