January 26, 2006

Kylie Minogue: HOT Agent Provocateur Commercial

Check out this HOT video of Kylie Minogue in a commercial for sexy lingerie company Agent Provocateur. The clip features Kylie riding a mechanical bull in her bra, panties and garters. Her ass looks outstanding in those see-through panties and her body working the bull is out of control! I have to be honest I couldn't stand up after it was over.



Agent Provocateur is brilliant with their marketing, if you haven't been to one of their stores you are in for a nice surprise as the sales staff is all gorgeous women wearing the products...

Previously: Jessica Alba Goes Greek In Agent Provocateur

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't this a few years old? I could swear I've seen this before, long(ish) ago.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Priast said...

what soundtrack is in the ad for Kylie ???

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Perplexio said...

I've seen that one before, a few years back, I've never wanted to be a mechanical bull in my life more than when I saw that clip.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger leon said...

The Hives is the music in that commercial. I think its from 2002.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed it´s very old and you can download here:
http://www.cartoonland.de/archiv/kylie-minogue-werbespot-bullenreiten/

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it´s old and can be download here:
http://www.cartoonland.de/archiv/kylie-minogue-werbespot-bullenreiten/

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it´s old and can be download here:
http://www.cartoonland.de/archiv/kylie-minogue-werbespot-bullenreiten/

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see the latest AP production - 'tied up at the office' - a short film made by Mike Figgis of Leaving Las Vegas fame.

Go to www.agentprovocateur.com

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a look at the latest AP film ....'tied up at the office' - made by the movie director Mike Figgis [Leaving Las Vegas].

go to www.agentprovocateur.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home