Cleavage Wars: Jessica Simpson V. Monica Bellucci

I stumbled onto these pics of Jessica Simpson's beautiful cleavage. I was going to simply share the photos with you guys when it dawned on me why post only one girls lovely cleavage when you can post two? I took it upon myself to find another woman with crevices as wonderful as Jessica's. My research led me to the seductive Monica Bellucci.
I've thought about it long and hard, but I can't make the executive decision to declare one of these ladies champion in the battle of the lady lumps. Instead I leave the decision to crown the Queen of the Slopes up to you...


V.


Previously: J-Lo Pokies And Side Cleavage
Previously: Nick Lachey Really Likes Big Boobs


20 Comments:
monica is straight-up sexy!!
Give me Monica any day on this one. Jessica has horse man face.
Monica Belucci, no contest, for the simple fact that Jessica Smackass is a talentless bimbo with nothing going for her except her rack. I have this theory that if you put all of Jessica Smackass's fans in a room together with all the tools for ending war and world hunger and AIDS, within the hour there'd be a half-inch puddle of drool on the floor.
I'm surprised you had to put this to a vote! Monica Bellucci's cleavage is absolutely supreme and she is so far out of Jessica Simpson's league that they may as well be on different planets. Monica Bellucci all the way.
Denis
Monica, no question!
No contest. Miss Bellucci every time!
MONICA = CLASS
JESSICA = CRASS
Smelly finger must have licked the shit off his finger, Jessica is very pretty. The equation goes like this: Jessica > Monica! Monica has no class....
Monica Bellucci, mmmmmmmm!
First off, if Jessica's tits were even real then maybe she would have a chance at winning. I don't count breast lifts real winners. Monica's are perfect and REAL. And Jessica does resemble a man. Her face is scary as hell and anyone who can't see that is just blinded by her ugly fake tits.
monica's arent real either.
monica MONICA monica MONICA etc ad infinitum
Monica Bellucci is IRREVERSIBLE!
absolutely Monica ....oh ...she turns everybody on!
their cleavage is nice, but I'd take Heidi Klum's cleavage in a second.
ex. http://www.celebsinc.com/pictures/HeidiKlum/nude/heidi_klum_011.jpg
more examples of Heidi Klum's perfect cleavage:
http://hklum.home.att.net/swimsuit/original/sw171.jpg
http://hklum.home.att.net/swimsuit/original/sw018.jpg
http://sps.sandouville.free.fr/wallpaper/images/girl/girl_heidi_klum026.jpg
http://hklum.home.att.net/swimsuit/original/sw098.jpg
http://hklum.home.att.net/swimsuit/original/sw095.jpg
Scarlett Johansson...end of story!
Monica of course. Anyone with half a brain and one good eye would prefer Bart Simpson to Jessica Simpson.
wow! Jessica is like half of monica's age and Monica still puts her to shame. That is like comparing a Ford Escort to a Ferrari Enzo. Jessica in twenty years without surgerywill look like a hag guarenteed.
I'd eat the corn outta Jessica's poop, just to see where it came from! :p
Jessica's cleavage "pants down"....
Post a Comment
<< Home