March 16, 2006

Jennifer Love Hewwit Dancing In Her Bra

There have been rumors flying around the Internet that Jennifer Love Hewwit wants to shed her good girl image by doing Playboy. However until that happens you guys will just have to settle for watching her boobs bounce as she dances in her bra in this video.

SORRY, I HAD TO TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO.
Check out Jennifer Love Hewitt's - Jezebel Magazine Spread Instead

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great watermark ,next time a litter higher so i see it better.. nice work,,,,,NOT

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was extremely lame. Nice job with the shitty capture from a movie.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger James R. Craw said...

I like how there's so many people who read your blog just to make awesome comments like those. "Not?" I didn't think anyone even said that anymore. That's radical! But as far as Hewitt posing for Playboy, I think her time has come and gone. She should have done it 5 years ago. Don't get me wrong, she's still hot, but it's kinda like when Debbie Gibson did it. Did anyone care? Ummm...no.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with those three, but I'd hit it in a minute and I since I have never seen whatever movie it is, I say fuck them and thank you for letting me see it for the first time. your watermark is a little high though. lower next time around.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you record this on 8mm, convert it to vhs and then capture it with a capture card made in 1995 before pixelating it as much as possible and converting it to wmv?

Great job on the watermark though, seriously, next time make it about twice as large and put it in the center of the screen.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still love you beefy...

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Bach Diep said...

i love it and like your blog too

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur cool but i also think ur going the wrong way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home