March 13, 2006

Roselyn Sanchez Blows A Banana - The Remix

What a tease it is to see a smoking hot peice of ass like Roselyn Sanchez work a banana!

Check out this remix of the scene from Boat Trip:



Very talented isn't she?



Nice Work STMOWER!

ALSO: The Banana Blow Job

Previously: Paris Hilton Caught Sucking At Sundance

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gimme the songt title! the SONG title!
m3 begs you!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger someone said...

Lovage - To Catch A Thief

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Manny said...

STMOWER,

Great Job On That Clip!

I would have loved to credit you for your great work but someone emailed me the clip, I had no way of knowing where it came from.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Manny
SaveManny.com

P.S. Shoot me an email next time and I'll defintely drop you a credit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home